Truecaller – Caller ID & Blockcom.truecaller
Truecaller identifies unknown callers and blocks nuisance calls. See names and photos of people who call, even if they aren’t saved in your phonebook. And know when friends are free to talk, making your calling experience smarter and more delightful. With a community-based spam list of over 200 million users, Truecaller is the only phone app you’ll ever need.
- Always see who’s calling — works for saved contacts and unknown numbers
- Block PPI nuisance callers and telemarketers
- Search for any name or number
- Make calls directly from the app
- No more unknown numbers in your call history
- See when your friends are free to talk
- Copy a number anywhere (e.g. website or apps) and Truecaller will tell you who it belongs to
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or Wi-Fi is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 5 July 2016)
- Now you can make calls directly from Truecaller. Plus no more unknown numbers in your call history and Availability to see when your friends are free to talk. Truecaller gets better with every update and this version has a ton of new features and a shiny new design!
- Note: These new features are being slowly rolled out to users in the coming weeks.
- Thanks for using Truecaller. We appreciate your love and support.
- – Team Truecaller