Change Logs :
+Updated Italian localization.
+Updated credits with people that we need to thank.
- We’ve been reading that country flags don’t represent languages. We agree. We removed the country flags from our Language menu.
- Minor optimizations and bug fixes.
- Fixed gamepad controller issues with UHD screens.
- Fixed minor navigation issues in Alley.
- Fixed controller issue in Lab’s elevator.
- Fixed game deployment issues on Android 6.0 and some older devices.
In the near future Greg’s girlfriend Chloe mysteriously disappears in front of him.
He starts a desperate search for her. What happened? Why does no-one else remember her?
In this indie, story driven adventure game you explore fully 3d environments using an intuitive point and click interface.
Solve puzzles, explore, play minigames, interact with numerous characters and find out what really happened!
- Detailed and realistic graphics, rarely found on mobile devices.
- A soundtrack written specifically for the game. Drawing from multiple genres so it creates the proper atmosphere for each area.
- An engrossing mystery with a satisfying conclusion. Meet and interact numerous characters, find clues and slowly reveal the truth. But is the truth really enough?
- Point and click is one of those genres where touch devices just make sense. We made sure we took advantage of that.
- Two modes casual and normal, so you can play regardless of experience with the genre! And if you get stuck, you can always use the built-in hint system.
Requires :Android 2.3.3 and up
APK 18 MB
Mirror:APK 18 MB
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.KickBack.LostEchoAdventure’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game