Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
Take command of surface ships, submarines as well as carrier and land based aircraft in a deadly struggle for control of the shipping lanes.
512MB RAM RECOMMENDED
- No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game
- Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
- Unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
- Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
- 3 Game Modes:
- Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
- Campaign of 50 missions per faction
- Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
- Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
- Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
- 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
- 13 playable aircraft
- Submarine warfare, wolf packs and convoys
- Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
- Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
What’s new in this version : (Updated : Feb 5, 2016)
- Removed obb file to fix hang on loading screen for some devices.
Required Android O/S : 4.0+