SuperSU Pro play.google.com.supersu
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Trusts ADB connection
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
The Pro version additionally offers:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- PIN protection
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Feb 1, 2016)
- (systemless) Add /su/xbin to su.img and PATH
- ZIP: Fixed force close issue when custom boot image is used
- ZIP: Reworked remounting (prevents bugged write to r/o /system on flo)
- ZIP: Added warning that first reboot may take a few minutes/loops
Download : 2.5M APK