leporters, jump pads, lasers! Be prepared for an action-filled challenging puzzle experience!
Antiflux an oldschool metroidvania-style puzzle platformer. Puzzles are complex but easy to understand. The platforming is simple but fun, controls comfortably with a touch screen or controller. Pick up upgrades along your journey recover lost research on an abandoned planet, and discover its dark secrets!
NOTE: You’ll need a decent phone or tablet to play this; Nexus 5 or equivalent.
Like UAA Software on Facebook below to keep up to date:
- Puzzle-platformer with oldschool game design.
- Interesting mechanics and puzzles.
- Over 60 well designed levels.
- Metroidvania-style permanent upgrades.
- NO micro-transactions. NO in-app purchases. NO ads. Ever.
- Runs on Vertex Engine 7 – Custom built OpenGL ES2 engine. (NOT made in Unity)
- Gameplay optimised for both touch and controller support. Works with NVIDIA SHIELD products.
- Atmospheric original soundtrack.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 20 March 2016)
- Update version 26:
- * Add tablet control modes in options, and an alternative DPad-like control layout.
- * Slightly increased player sprite size to match hitbox better.
- * Minor level improvements.
- * Added run time and death counter
- * Updated end game art
- Update version 28:
- * Fixed VBO leak when restarting a level in some situations.
- * Fixed bug preventing progression past 3-12.