Now he wants to break the greatest fighters ever! Trapped in his giant tower, you must fight your way to the top to take him down! Inspired by classics like Streets of Rage, Final Fight, and Street Fighter, Combo Crew is pure rumble with no virtual buttons to mess up your moves.
Touch controls are smooth, responsive, and easy to learn: one-finger swipe to punch / kick, tap to counter, and two-finger swipes for special combos. When your super combo gauge fills up, all hell breaks loose—beat down the bad guys with hectic in-your-face combo streaks!
Play this action-packed brawler alone or call in your whole crew! You can rescue online friends from KO (or have them rescue you) and compete for high scores on global leaderboards. Quick melee brawls in arena-style levels make Combo Crew perfect for intense bursts of gaming on the go. But with hundreds of missions, unlockables, and an endless mode, you’ll keep coming back for more.
- Fight with your fingers: slash enemies to trigger crazy combos, tap to guard. A modern beat ’em up with no virtual D-pad!
- The first mobile brawler with asynchronous multiplayer across devices. Rescue your friends, or be rescued by them!
- A true arcade experience with a great combo system and super moves.
- Several heroes with unique combat styles and more than 80 moves to master.
- Hundreds of missions – complete them solo or compete for high scores against online friends.
- An endless scoring mode, unlockables, and collectibles – a ton of replay value.
- Log in to sync automatically between your devices.
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 19 October 2016)
- Combo Crew is back, simpler and more stable than ever!
- This update removes features that were not core to the gameplay in order to fix bugs and make sure Combo Crew will stay available on the App Store as long as possible!
- – Removed the Capcom characters (but players who paid them previously can still play with them!)
- – Removed the Cloud Sync and account features (leaderboards, sign with facebook…)
- – Removed ability to call a friend in Combo Crew Mode.
- – Bug fixes