Good Morning Alarm Clock Procom.apalon.alarmclock.smartpaid
Wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day!
Good Mornings is a smart alarm clock that finds the optimal time to wake you up, keeps track of your sleep quality, and notifies you if you have a sleep debt.
HOW IT WORKS
Every night we go through different phases of sleep – from light to deep. The secret to waking up rested and feeling more energetic and alert upon awakening is to wake up during a period of your lightest sleep.
Good Mornings uses the device’s accelerometer to monitor your movements while you are sleeping and detect which sleep phase you are in based on your body movements.
It creates a 30-minute window before the wakeup time you set and goes off within this window while you’re in the lightest phase of sleep so gently that it feels natural to wake up.
In the morning, you also get a nightly record of your sleep in the form of a graph along with the most essential stats.
- Good Mornings keeps track of your sleep phases and wakes you up gently at the perfect time to help you rise and truly shine in the morning.
- Every morning the app provides you with the statistics on your last night’s sleep and easy-to-read sleep graph.
- Aggregates weekly statistics for you. Thus you can track sleep debt, hours slept and quality of your sleep during the week and change your habits to sleep better.
- Gently wakes you up to your favorite music or pleasant alarm tunes.
- Lulls you to sleep at night. The app allows you to create your own playlist with your favorite songs or fall asleep to relaxing sounds.
- Takes care of you. Set your Sleep Goal and Good Mornings app will send you an alert message if it finds out that you get less sleep than you need.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 13 October 2016)
- No recent changes