Human Resource Machinecom.tomorrowcorporation.humanresourcemachine
Program little office workers to solve puzzles. Be a good employee! The machines are coming… for your job.
Human Resource Machine is a puzzle game for nerds. In each level, your boss gives you a job. Automate it by programming your little office worker. If you succeed, you’ll be promoted up to the next level for another year of work in the vast office building. Congratulations!
Don’t worry if you’ve never programmed before – programming is just puzzle solving. If you strip away all the 1’s and 0’s and scary squiggly brackets, programming is simple, logical, beautiful, and something that anyone can understand and have fun with! Are you already an expert? There will be extra challenges for you.
From the creators of World of Goo and Little Inferno. Have fun! Management is watching.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 30 November 2016)
- Fixed atof issue (now properly built against api 16)
- Fixed rotation oscillation (wobble) at the 45 degrees of axis mark.
- Removed unused permission
- Hide soft navigation bar
- Fixed music stopping issue
- Fixed continual request to login to play services (if you ‘cancel’)
- Fixed dialogs to use device theme
- Fixed hardware back button to dismiss / go back within application.
- Target SDK 24.
- Fixed back button during opening title scene
- Use local (in app only) clipboard
- Achievement button.