Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on Android.
• BAFTA nominated
• IGF award winning
• Over 250,000 copies sold on desktop
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth so each game is unique
• Eleven real-world cities to test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades to tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colorblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
What’s in this version : (Updated : 16 December 2016)
- All aboard for our new update!
- • Two new maps: bustling Seoul and sprawling Shanghai
- • Adjustments to the passenger’s decision making to help them take the best route
- • Norwegian language now available
- Please mind the gap between the train and the platform.