Nova Launcher Prime play.google.com.launcher
Change the ascent color of the launcher, full color picker support
Apply ADW or Go launcher icon themes to all app icons
Scrollable Dock (for Tablets and Phones)
Keep all your favorite apps on the dock, with up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.
Customizable App Drawer:
Scrolling style, choose between horizontal paginated or vertical continuous
Enjoy eye candy when scrolling your desktop and drawer. Effects include Cube and Cardstack and more for Prime users.
Never be far from your favorite page, loop through your desktop continuously.
You can chose a background, preview style or even replace the whole icon.
Export your settings and layout before a wipe to quickly get back up and running.
Widgets in dock
Add any 1×1 widget to the dock
Overlap on resize or placement, long-press to send to back or bring to front
Add multiple apps to the desktop or a folder at once
Select hidden activities from your favorite apps
Nova Launcher Prime Features (Paid version)
Nova Launcher Prime unlocks the following features in Nova Launcher:
- Folders in App Drawer
- Unlimited custom tabs
- Organize apps into tabs and folders in the app drawer
Quickly start Nova Actions or Apps from gestures on the desktop, such as pinching, swiping or two-finger swiping.
Keep a clutter free drawer by hidding never used apps.
Get more use out of your dock apps by setting swipe-actions
Never miss an email. Unread count badges for SMS, Missed calls and Gmail. Counts show in the dock, desktop, drawer and folders.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 13 December 2016)
- 5.0 Dec 13
- Swipe to open drawer (a la Pixel Launcher)
- New Pixel style searchbar
- New search view, with tabs for Frequent, Recent and New/Updated apps
- New “Timeout” screen lock method
- New double-tap-swipe gestures
- Android 7.1 launcher shortcuts
- Dock backgrounds to draw under navbar
- Quick start to easily change major settings (Nova Settings > Backup > Quick start)