SuperGNES (SNES Emulator)play.google.com.supergnes
Easily locate and play your favorite titles by scanning your phone, viewing your list of installed ROMs complete with cover art. Save your progress at any time and return instantly to where you left off, thanks to a quick save state system. A huge database of Game Genie™ and Pro Action Replay™ codes rounds off the package to deliver the ultimate SNES emulation experience.
- Fastest emulation, best game compatibility
- Ultra-fast SuperFX core support for playing StarFox & Yoshi’s Island
- SA1 chip support for Mario RPG, Kirby, and more
- Network multiplayer using WiFi or Bluetooth
- Slick user interface
- On-screen multitouch controls with optional rumble feedback
- Advanced layout editor for on-screen controls
- Custom screen size and orientation
- Auto-detects games and displays cover art
- Custom control mapping
- Support for Moga and iCade 8-bitty game controllers
- Save games with screen shot
- Thousands of cheats (Pro Action Replay™, Game Genie™)
- In-game GameFAQs™ integration
- Fast-forward games using turbo skip
- Support for SMC, FIG, SFC, ZIP, and 7z formats
- Helpful and responsive customer service
What’s in this version : (Updated : 8 December 2016)
- Release 118
- – Fixed bug that caused game setup to crash.
- – Games Favorite tab is now back!
- – New updated navigation framework. ActionBarSherlock removed. Scrolling tabs.
- – Fixed game controls disappearing with orientation change on newer phones.
- – Upgraded Google Game Services libraries.
- – Upgraded to recent NDK 12b and ensured binary platform compatibility.
- – Changed Layout Editor screen to use popup menu instead of Action Bar.
- – Fixed crash occurring on certain phones when searching for games.