KineMaster – Pro Video Editorcom.nexstreaming.app.kinemasterfree
With KineMaster 3.1, you can add video layers* to your project, allowing for true split-screen or picture-in-picture effects, and more.
From version 3.0, KineMaster has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing, and paving the way for new upcoming features. The introduction of multiple layers for stickers and text in video clips, and additions such as the ability to crop video further enhances the flexibility of this already powerful mobile video editor.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process. For artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
This version also introduces a new “Use for 30 days” purchase option, in addition to existing subscription types, all of which allow you to create watermark-free videos and make use of enhanced features such as video layers and video cropping!
* Video layers are available on supported devices only. Currently, devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/805/808/810, Tegra K1(64bit, T132), or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420 are supported, with support for more devices coming soon.
- Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
- Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported OS and Devices
- KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editing experience when using the latest Android version available for your device.
- For the best editing performance with KineMaster, including 1080p support and video layers, devices using one of the following chipsets are recommended:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/805/808/810
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420
- Tegra K1
- Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC only, and only on devices where .mov files appear in the device’s pre-installed Gallery app))
- Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
- Image formats: .jpg, .png
- Real-time video and audio recording
What’s in this version : (Updated : 30 March 2017)
- – Add user interface localizations in many additional languages
- – Add support for devices with fixed-focus camera
- – Add support for devices with no camera
- – Slightly improved support for Snapdragon 435 devices
- – Bug fixes and performance enhancements