A Short Talecom.glitchgames.ashorttale
I never thought I’d return here, to where everything started. Where everything ended.
Something’s calling me back to his room though; a presence I have not felt since…
Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective. After wishing to be small again, to feel closer to his younger brother, Jason finds himself in a strange new world filled with larger than life furniture, troublesome obstacles, and less-than-helpful occupants.
- In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
- Surprisingly large* world to explore, filled with puzzles to solve.
- Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this bizarre world.
- Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
- Fixed issue with the Thread disappearing. If your has disappeared already please select Export from the Load Game menu in Options and follow the instructions provided.
Required Android O/S : 2.3.3+