Another World lay.google.com.anotherworld
Also known as Out Of This World™ and released across more than a dozen platforms since its 1991 debut, Another World™ has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.
A CAPTIVATING ADVENTURE
The actor plays the part of Lester Knight Chaykin, a young physics researcher. While he is right in the middle of doing experiments, his laboratory is struck by lighting and completely destroyed, hurling him into another world, a world populated by humanoid creatures, where danger can spring at any moment.
You must escape from this strange civilization. You will nonetheless meet a companion who will soon become your ally and help you in this merciless fight!
20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIALLY THOUGHT OUT FOR ANDROID
- Switch from the original graphics to HD graphics by sliding two fingers on the screen at any time in the game
- New Touch controls specially redesigned or classic D-pad (directional arrows and original action buttons)
- 3 difficulty modes: Normal (easier than the original), Hard (similar to the original) and Hardcore (harder than the original)
- Sound and sound effects are 100% remastered
- OpenFeint with over 10 Achievements
- Compatible with Bluetooth-connected Zeemote joysticks
- 5 languages available (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
- Xperia PLAY optimized.
What’s in this version: (Updated : 22 August 2016)
- Version 1.2.0
- – Fix issue with missing buttons on main menu
- – Fix game end issue
- Version 1.1.8
- – Fix missing button in German and Spanish
- Version 1.1.7
- – Add Immersive mode
- – Fix resolution issues on some devices like Samsung Galaxy S6
- Version 1.1.6
- – Made connection to Google Play Game Services not mandatory to play the game.