It works only with Smart Launcher 1.12 or higher, only on phones!
To enable it follow these steps:
Open Smart Launcher → Preferences → Lockscreen, then select the new lockscreen and choose “select as lockscreen”;
– Now press the standby button 2 time, the new lockscreen should be active.
- Security PIN;
- Music control;
- Customizable background;
- Notifications on screen;
- Double tap to turn off the screen.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 28 June 2016)
- Version 3.18.28
- – Fixed a bug that caused Music Controller to be shown also when nothing was playing
- Version 3.18.20
- – Improved dismiss gestureVersion 3.18
- – Notifications now display more useful information, like a preview of the incoming message.
- Version 3.16
- – fixed PIN recovery problem
- Version 3.15
- – crash fixed
- – improved problem detection
- Version 3.12
- – updated translations
- Version 3.9.23
- – fixed a problem that caused freezes on some devices