Fast Reboot Pro play.google.com.fastrebootpro
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a “fast reboot” every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and “slide” to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible!
In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you’re least likely to be using your phone)
- Select processes that should be excluded from being restarted/closed!
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker:http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don’t see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone’s internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
What’s in this version : (Updated : 15 August 2016)
- – New icon (thanks to Arabi!)
- – Material redesign
- – Fix for Android 5.1.1+
- – Complete redesign based on ICS/JB style
- – The “reboot on unlock”-feature is now compatible with GO Locker!
- – Added separate notification options for manual/scheduled autoreboots
- – Option to delay auto-reboots on screen-lock for 5 seconds to prevent accidental reboots
- – The list of restarted/closed apps is now sorted alphabetically