Discover the award-winning, steam punk world of Machinarium, navigating a clever little robot called Josef from the scrapheap into the city to save his robot girlfriend.
Solve puzzles, quests, brain-teasers and mini-games to rid the city of the wicked Black Cap Brotherhood robots. Gorgeous hand-drawn graphics and animations bring the robot’s story to life, using unique comic bubbles and symbols to convey the plot.
The Machinarium world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is old, rusty and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place.
Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn represented through carefully crafted animations.
An award winning and original soundtrack compliments the game play throughout.
Best Indie Game of the Year – DIY Gamer, Gamasutra, VGChartz.com
Excellence in Visual Art (Independent Games Festival)
What’s new in this version : (Updated : 18 January 2017)
- * Updated language auto-detection and indication
- * Fixed rare crash while loading levels
- * Android 7.1.1 hotfix
- * Other small fixes and updates
- –= Samorost 3 is now on Google Play too ! =–
- * Android TV and NVIDIA Shield support
- * Gamepad controller support (for Android 5)
- * Localization to 14 languages
Required Android O/S : 2.3+