OruxMaps Donat play.google.com.oruxmapsDonate
Map viewer/route logger for your outdoor activities.
OruxMaps works in two modes:
✯ online with many different types of maps (Google maps, OpenStreetMap, Microsoft Maps,etc.).
✯ offline with calibrated maps for the application. You can convert your Ozi Explorer maps, or create your own maps, with a desktop tool.
- Map download
- Text to Speech (some locales)
- Wms support – Support to some .rmap maps, Support to vector maps (mapsforge)
- Profiles – Save/restore preferences ,Complete track statistics, with different graphs
- External bluetooth GPS support
- Export your tracks in KML/GPX formats
- Follow your old tracks/routes, with distance alarm.
- Save Waypoints with attached photo-audio-video media files. Wpt proximity alarm with custom audio alarm
- Waypoint navigation mode
- Geocaching support
- Custom cursor images
- Power save mode, for long track recording
Use a heart monitor with your device (supported Zephyr HRM, Polar Bluetooth and ANT+)
What’s in this version : (Updated : 19 February 2017)
- News v.7.0.1:
- —>Bug correction
- News v.7.0.0:
- —>Material design UI
- —>Added a navigation drawer panel
- —>Track properties in one display
- —>Added distance wpt indicators to the active route
- —>Active route painted using colors based on slope
- —>New track tool: measure distances along the ACTIVE route
- —>Added IBP index calculation
- —>Improved AIS (nautical) and APRS
- IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE NEW FEATURES DOWNLOAD THE PREVIOUS VERSION IN oruxmaps.com