Sliding Messaging Proplay.google.com.messaging_donate
Easily manage text messages in a new and up to date format compliant with the Android design guidelines and visually based on the stock messaging app from Google, with added features.
- Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
- Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
- Manage old messages with a single click
- Choose between light and dark themes
- Limited MMS support
- Emoji support
- Adjust text size and control notifications and theme though settings
- Quick reply popup
- Multi-window support for Galaxy Note
- Light Flow support
- Currently limited MMS support (future improvement definitely coming though)
- Lots more coming in the future 🙂
- If you are having problems receiving notifications, you may need to uninstall 3rd party messengers such as Go SMS.
- When using this app, do not disable the stock messaging app as I use it to permanently save messages to the phone. You can however, disable notifications for it so that you don’t receive 2 of them.
What’s in this version : (Updated : 24 July 2016)
- v8.8.0 changes Sliding Messaging to build against Android Nougat!
- For a detailed list of changes, head to the “What’s New” section of settings!