WiFi Mouse Proplay.google.com.wifimouse
Transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad using WiFi Mouse. WiFi Mouse supports speech-to-text as well as multi-finger trackpad gestures. It also support media controller, explorer controller and ppt presentation controller features. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection.
- Mouse cursor movement:
- Slide on phone’s screen to make the PC/Mac mouse cursor make movement.
- left and right click support
- Tap the phone’s screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
- Double fingers tap the phone’s screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
- Middle mouse button scroll
- Up/down slide the phone’s middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
- Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
- Remote keyboard input:
- Press any mobile phone’s key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
- PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
- You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
- Speech-to-text input for all languages:
- If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
- Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
- When your hands close to the phone’s proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
- Mouse & keyboard full screen:
- Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
- Remote media player controller:
- You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC, Winamp and so on.
- Remote explorer controller:
- Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab, go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
- PPT Presentation controller:
- You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
- Auto-connect on application startup
- PC/Mac window controller:
- Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
- Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
- Tap and move for drag
- Two finger tap for right click
- Two finger scroll
- Pinch to zoom
- Three finger drag or highlight
- Four finger swipe down to show desktop
- Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
- Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
- Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
- Show desktop when hands over proximity sensor
- WiFi Mouse only support Wi-Fi connection(wireless mouse), Bluetooth is not support.
- More gesture will be added.
- XMBC will be supported next month.
What’s new in this version : (Updated : 5 January 2017)
- 1, Fix one crash.
- 2, Stream your SD card files to smart TV or any other DLNA device.
- 3, Brows DLNA device shared files, and stream them to other DLNA device.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+