Windows Phone 7 / Zune themed media player for Android OS.
Change Logs :
- Lots of bug fixes.
- Bug Fixes
- Support for proper sorting of multi-CD album tracks
- New Podcast episodes layout
- Added swipe left on Now Playing Queue for options, swipe right to remove track
- Fix for multiple instances of the same track on now playing queue
- Fix for podcast update schedule
Now with more widgets, fast forward and rewind controls, headset controls home screen customization, equalizer, audio effects. You can start with your own media, and learn about other artists, other tracks and what other people are listening too. Pair this media player with a last fm account and submit likes, now playing status, and scrobble tracks.
*note The Application uses android framework Audio Effect API, this API was introduced since android 2.3. Therefore only devices that have at least Android version 2.3 will be able to take advantage of this feature.
++ if you use a third party equalizer that controls the output mix for all media playing on the device, disable it before using this application. This application needs to control its own audio effects.
-audio effects implemented include Equalizer, Bassboost and Virtualizer based on Android 2.3
* The Android Framework support shoutcast streams (external urls) from Android version 2.2 and later, so only devices that have Android 2.2 and later will be able to take advantage of the streaming radio.
Requirement Android:2.1 and up